UNP Competition - Net a Holiday for two!
This competition has now closed, please check out our latest competition.
Watch the draw
This competition is now closed, the draw took place at a party at The Forge in West End, London on Friday, 19th September 2008.
We had 62 people taking part in the competition but only 11 qualified to enter the draw. There were just 16 entries giving the 11 qualifiers a 1 in 16 or better chance of winning!
Watch the video of the competition draw here:
Bandos, a beautiful coral island located in North Male Atoll, about 7 kilometres from Male International Airport and the capital Male, is covered with lush tropical vegetation, numerous palm trees, surrounded by a wide sandy beach and the crystal clear waters of an azure lagoon.
The island owns one of the best house reefs, just 40 - 60 metres away from the beach. The natural splendor is complemented by the modern amenities of the resort, which ensure that your stay is both comfortable and memorable.
A major reconstruction project successfully completed in 2005 has brought a trendy new look to Bandos. Front desk, lobby areas, shops, all the restaurants, bars, and a new swimming pool have been rebuilt with the state of the art architectural designs blending perfectly with the tropical surrounding and maintaining the local feel.
Rooms on the northern side of the island have been replaced by elegantly designed individual loft type Beach Villas with the most modern facilities and amenities.
Hotel facilities include: Swimming pools • Beauty salon • Paradise Club with tennis, squash, badminton, billiards, gym and sauna • Dive centre with decompression chamber. • Watersports, including windsurfing, snorkelling and catamaran sailing, Deep-sea fishing can be arranged. • Excursions include boat trips to Male. (payable locally) • Regular evening entertainment.
[ For more information, visit http://www.bandosmaldives.com/ ]
Terms & Conditions
- In order to enter the competition, you must commission at least 7 shoots and all qualifying shoots must take place between 7th of June 2008 and 7th September 2008.
- Entrants name will be added to the draw again for every 7 shoots commissioned automatically! For example, If the entrant and and / or their department commission 21 shoots before the deadline, UNP Ltd will add the entrant to the draw 3 times.
- The prize is a holiday for two, and includes the cost of flights, half board accommodation for 7 nights and transfers to and from the hotel. No spending money will be given.
- Travel dates may be any time in the period 7th-26th October. Flights depart from London. Travel and transfers between your home and London airport terminal are not included.
- The winner will be drawn at random and will be notified as soon as possible after the closing date. The prize is only valid for the month stated. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, UNP Ltd reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and position to be used for publicity purposes by UNP Ltd in printed and/or online formats.
- The competition is open to all commissioning editors, press and communications officers, marketing and PR executives and publishers based in the UK.
- Travel insurance is not included.
- No cash value and non-refundable.
- The competition is promoted through the UNP Ltd.
- Open to adults aged 18+.
- It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the competition and the draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
- UNP will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, UNP Ltd reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- English law applies